AddressEri School, Sibiu, Str. Dealului, Nr. 6. View map
- Romania’s GDP will increase by 2.5% in 2023, according to the latest- and more optimistic- prognosis of European Commission, due to increased investments in the public and private sector and to consumption boost.
- However, high inflation rate and increasing interest rates have brought unexpected challenges for businesses, and tax increases added pressure on investors.
- It is said that local investments are inherently more measurable because of their smaller size and centralized locale. In this context, the Chamber of Commerce Switzerland-Romania will organize, on March 7th 2023 in Sibiu, the ” How local investors shape Romania’s economy in 2023″ event. The goal of this conference is to assess local investors needs and to find out how local investors feel Romania’s economy evolution for 2023.
Tuesday, March 7th, 2023 | 10:00 – 13:30
Registration and welcome coffee begin at 09:30 – Networking lunch at 12:30
March 7th 2023 – CONFERENCE – “How local investors shape Romania’s economy in 2023”
9:30- 10:00 Registration & welcome coffee
10:00 – 10:30 Welcome speech
- Ray IUNIUS, CEO Winsedswiss education group (WEG) S.A & member of the CCE-R Board of Directors
- Daniela CHRZANOVSKI, General Manager Swiss Webacademy & Cybersecurity leader of CCE-R content-oriented working group
- Marcel-Constantin LUCA, Vice-President of Sibiu County Council
- Patrick MOLEINS, President of Club Francophone d’Affaires
10:30 – 11:15 Panel 1 : “How can companies cope with new technologies trends and better protect their IT infrastructure.”
Moderator: Daniela CHRZANOVSKI, General Manager Swiss Webacademy
- What are the main challenges that local business people in Romania are currently facing?
- How did fiscal changes shape the local companies budgets for 2023?
- How did local investors solve personnel shortage issue?
- Local business leaders estimates for Romania economy in 2023: GDP growth, inflation rate, salary increases.
- Adrian Rada, prime Vice-president in National Council of Small and Medium-Sized Private Enterprises in Romania
- CristinaVezan, co-founder & Marketing Director at Cotex RO Boulangerie
- Roxana Geangu, Founder GNG BUSINESS CONTROLLER
- Andrei Moiceanu, Co-Founder at GSD Software & Technology
- Larisa Rerat, CEO & Founder at Rerat Helvetia
11:15 – 11:30 Coffee break
11:30 – 12:15 Panel 2 : “Why is Romania still a safe bet for investors.”
Moderator: Prof. Ray F. Iunius, PhD Chief Executive Officer winsedswiss education group
- What are Romania’s main advantages as an investment destination? What are the drawbacks?
- What can local/ central authorities do to stimulate companies to increase salaries?
- What are the main indicators that investors are looking for when deciding to invest in a country?
- The role of education in economic development.
- Octavian Isaila, President of the Sibiu Chamber of Commerce and Agriculture
- Ari POKKA, CEO, Finnish Education Institute Ltd.
- Răzvan Pîrjol, Chief Business Development Officer – Winsedswiss Education Group
12:15 – 12:30 Conclusions
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch & Networking
14:00 – 15:30 Visit of the factory NTN SNR
SPONSORED BY :